Welcome everyone! Feel free to leave me comments! Thank you for checking in!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Won My First Blog Award ...

I won my first blog award..thanks to Cheri of Wild Creationz

Photobucket

Thank you Cheri! ♥ :=) The rules of the "I love your blog" award are: 1. The winner can put the logo on her blog. 2. Link the person you received the award from. 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on their blog to inform them about their award. My choices for the "I love your blog" award are: 1. Christina of Whimpy Chompers Creations 2. Ali of Dezigns by Ali 3. Aquarius of Aquarius Scrapability 4. Babe of Babes Designz 5. Laura of Cinnamon Scraps 6. Missy of Divine Intentionz 7. Sunf of Urban Fairytales

1 comment:

Christina said...

Thank you so much hon!!!