Welcome everyone! Feel free to leave me comments! Thank you for checking in!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Award ~ wo0t wo0t! :=)

Photobucket This time the award was presented to me by Aquarius and by Peace {{{ hugs }}}. Thank you Ladies! ♥ This award is called the "ProximidadeAward" or "Friendship Around The World Award". Originally this award was written in spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world.And now I have to pass this award on to 8 blogs. Misfit Scraps, Jennyz Dreamz, Just Jenns Junk, SWheat Creations, Pam LeFlors Designs, Kim B Designs, RBrown Kreationz, and Simply Sensational Scraps. :=)

1 comment:

Kim B said...

Oh my goodness- thanks soo soo much for this wonderful award. And for your kind words. What a great way to finish off the weekend. ;-)

I LOVE your side bar girl! Really Striking.!!

thanks so soo much again and I hope you have a stunning day further.

((HUGS))