Welcome everyone! Feel free to leave me comments! Thank you for checking in!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Q & A from Just Jenns Junk

Jenn from JustJennsJunk has sent me this so I will re-answer to see if things have changed! lol 1. How long have you been using PSP, PS? I have been PSPing for 3.75 years, taking a brief hiatus due to health reasons. I use PSP and recently started playing with Photoshop 4. 2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits? I joined a MSN group and noticed the amazing tags being used. I was too shy to ask for one so I asked the Manager where do I learn. The rest is history..I've been addicted since. 3. Who`s your fave artist?I don't have just one...there are so many talented artists but some that come to mind are Olivia, Woolcott, Janesko, Garv, and Hammond. 4.Who`s your favourite Scrap Designer? If you look at my fav blog sites, you'll see I have so many fav scrap designers but two who I faithfully check-in with are Petit Moineaux and Laura of Cinnamon Scraps. 5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday? I adore Sabre's work of Sabre's Quill & Parchment, Pam Leflor and Kim of KimBsDesigns . Ok, its time to pass this onto 3 people who I want to know a little more about. I'm sending this on to: Rose of Rockrose Tuts Chica of Chica's Tutorials and Raeven of Raeven's Tuts 'n Tags.

No comments: