Welcome everyone! Feel free to leave me comments! Thank you for checking in!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

To Question or Not to Question....

1.How long have you been using PSP? It's been 3.5 years that I've been PSPing..sheesh...time goes by. 2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits? I joined a MSN group and watched some designers make awesome tags 'n I was too shy to request one, so I asked the manager what do I need to make my own...the rest is history! lol 3. Who`s your fave artist? I love Olivia, Garv, Janesko, Woolcott, Rac, Nestler..but the list grows daily. I'm in awe of all the artists. 4.Who`s your favourite Scrap Designer? Definitely new designer Sabre and Irene Alexeeva. 5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday? Designs by Ali , Cinnamon Scraps and Pam LeFlor Designs. Im Passing On The Questionare To: Scrap n Jack's Corner, Aquarius Scrapabililty, and Nightbirds Haven

No comments: