Welcome everyone! Feel free to leave me comments! Thank you for checking in!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sneaking This One In...

Photobucket

I have to thank Randi of RBrown Kreationz for this award.

Thank you Randi! ♥ I'm honored and tickled you chose me.

Now I get to share 7 things I love with you all:

  1. I love my baby brother..he means the world to me.
  2. I love late night phone calls from a special someone.
  3. I love the sound of rain and thunderstorms.
  4. I love to ski, my favorite winter pastime..next to hockey of course.
  5. I love shopping though I don't do it as often as I'd like.
  6. I love travelling...I'll be off to Australia the early part of next year. wo0t!
  7. I love surprises..be it a hug or thoughtful gesture.

Now I get to pass this on to other fellow bloggers 'n since

I haven't had time to blog as much lately...I'll gladly choose

one person who impresses me....namely

Beaches of Blame Beaches; she is an amazing tutorial writer

and inspires me daily. She makes it look so easy.

Congrats "B"...well deserved! ♥

No comments: