Welcome everyone! Feel free to leave me comments! Thank you for checking in!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

G'Morning Everyone!

Well its exactly 2 weeks til Christmas..ugh! I have so much to do...but do you think I'm doing anything about it? No..I'm going downhill skiiing today and I can't wait. I'm a ski bunny for sure. Just wanted to let you know I'll be taking a break from tut writing, at least until the New year. I need to get some personal things in order before Christmas gets here, plus the Christmas parties have started and I'm too much of a party animal to miss those. I'm looking forward to the holidays this year..I'll be working but we have so much planned at work, that I'm sure it won't feel like a work day at all. I stopped at my favorite home craft antique store yesterday and was taken back by all the wonderful inspiration it gives me for decorating for the holidays. I love Christmas and collect old world santas, a love that my mother instilled in me. Have a safe day and remember to tell someone close to you, that you love them today. ♥ Chas

No comments: