Welcome everyone! Feel free to leave me comments! Thank you for checking in!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

What a way to start the New Year....lol

Well its 2009 and I thought I'd sign in to let you know my whereabouts. I'm presently on the injured list.*sigh* I hurt my back/hip and hand in a minor snowmobile accident so I'm off work now for a bit. I'm hoping my recovery is quick as already I'm seeing signs of improvement. Yay me!!! Thank you everyone for leaving me well wishes and New Years greetings. That means so much. I'm busy making plans and nursing myself back to health... bear with me until I get back to writing tutorials and sharing goodies. I'll post when I can but for now that will be few and far between, unless I get the tut itch again soon! lol Thank you for reading and stopping by....Love hearing from you all! ♥ Chas

1 comment:

Aquarius Scrapability said...

OMG hun hopefully your recovery goes verry well. I would love to see australia someday.
Big hug,
Aquarius