Welcome everyone! Feel free to leave me comments! Thank you for checking in!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Rachel of Captivated Visions! Thanks Hon. Now to figure this all out...
8 things I'm looking forward to (in no particular order):
1. Talking to my boyfriend on the phone
2. Being with friends & family
3. Shopping! lol
4. Learning something new.
5. Making someone laugh.
6. Weekends R*O*C*K!!!

7. Waking up to a phone message.
8. Taking a trip to N.Z.

8 things I did yesterday.
1. Bought a gift for my best friends' daughter.
2. Watched a movie called The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
3. Sent out e-mails
4. Read some provocative stories..*blush*
5. Met some new friends.
6. Listened to some new songs
7. Ate some Macadamia nuts...hmmm yummy!
8. Made someone laugh.


8 things I wish I could do.
1. Be in the U.S.A.
2. Win a bit of money on the lottery
3. Be on the beach right this second
4. Talk to my grannie
5. Pay a surprise visit to a friend
6. Go skydiving again
7. Get rid of headaches
8. Make life easier for my b/f

8 Things or Shows I watch:
1. YouTube (not into TV shows)
2. People
3. Movie Trailers
4. Blogs
5. TV movies
6. Disney movies
7. Home movies
8. Music Videos

8 People I tag:

1. Rockrose
2. Jackie
3. Lolita
4. Donna
5. Aquarius
6. Kay
7. Mercy
8. Mirella

No comments: