This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using Corel PSP X2 version but any version will do.
Image or tube of choice. I am using the beautiful artwork of Kim Harlow. You can purchase a license to use her art at CILM.
Girls Night Out Alpha found HERE
Vix_Mask403 found HERE Thank you, Vix! ♥ Look for the heart-shaped/rectangle mask.
* * * * *
1. Open the cluster frame ~ resize to 600 px wide. Image ~ canvas size ~ 650 x 600 centered.
Selections ~ select All ~ float ~ defloat ~ modify selection ~ inside/outside feather ~ choose inside ~ amount 2 px.
Selections ~ invert ~ delete on keyboard. Selections ~ none. This is to remove some of the cut off drop shadow.
Move frame slightly down and to right.
2. Add a new raster layer, flood fill white, move down on layer palette.
Add a new raster layer ~ selections ~ select All ~ open paper 7, copy 'n paste into the selection.
Selections ~ none. Open Vix_mask 403, minimize. Layers ~ New Mask Layer ~ from Image ~ find mask 'n apply.
3. Open element 15, resize 600 px wide. Copy 'n paste as a new layer above mask layer.
Using pick tool (deformation tool) narrow the green element by moving the nodes horizontally inward.
Open ribbon element 18, resize to 500 px wide. Copy 'n paste as a new layer above green element 15.
Move to lower portion (see reference tag). Using magic wand, select green element 15 layer, click outside of element,
back to ribbon layer, press delete to remove excess ribbon. Selections ~ select none.
D/S with a light setting or 1/1/40/4 blur, color #404040
Using lighten/darken tool, right click and rub cursor over edges of ribbon to darken, making it appear to wrap around element 15.
D/S element 15 ~ 1/1/50/4 blur, color black
4. Open paper 13 ~ resize to 500 px. Copy 'n paste as a new layer above mask layer.
Image ~ free rotate ~ 5 degrees to left. D/S 1/1/50/4 blur color black
Open pearl element 10, resized to 550 px wide. Copy 'n paste as a new layer above ribbon layer.
Image ~ rotate ~ free rotate ~ 90 degrees to left. Move to left of tag. Duplicate ~ mirror.
5. Using selection tool, rectangular selection ~ draw a selection just inside the inner edge of the cluster frame.
Press delete to remove the leaves that extend inside of the frame opening.
Do NOT deselect yet. Open tube of choice ~ resize if needed. Copy 'n paste as a new layer below the cluster frame layer.
Center tube ~ selections ~ invert ~ press delete to remove excess. Selections ~ none.
Move tube below frame cluster.
6. Open leaf element 28 ~ resize 25% ~ mirror. Copy 'n paste as a new layer. Move to right of cluster frame.
Move it down on layer palette below cluster frame. Duplicate ~ flip. D/S each.
7. Open alpha letters for your name, resized 20%, copy 'n paste vertically along left of cluster frame.
( see reference tag ) D/S each alpha.
If desired, resize your tag at this point, 90% smartsize, all layers checked.
Add your copyright, URL, and watermark.
Merge all flatten and save as a .Jpeg or delete white bg, merge visible and save as a Png.