Welcome everyone! Feel free to leave me comments! Thank you for checking in!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer Blossom FTU Scrap Mini-Kit

Hello Everyone! Well I've come bearing a small gift for you all!

It's my first attempt at a mini-scrap kit from a color challenge by Kim B.

Thank you Kim for the challenge and the beautiful color combination.♥

I absolutely love these colors and hope you do too.

Click on preview to download scrap kit!
Hope you like!
The mini-kit includes 7 papers and 17 elements, some with dropshadow
and some without. Essentially it's just me playing.
Please leave me a comment if you download, either on 4-shared
or on my blog here. I'd also love to see what you create so
drop me a quick note so I could have a sneak peek.
I'm always in awe of your creations.
Remember this is my first attempt, so be gentle.
I'm learning as I go! lol

18 comments:

makeyesup said...

Pretty, love the multi colored button and the pearls, thanks for sharing.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much for this kit and your lovely tuts!

Mystic_Mom said...

Thanks for the great mini, the colors are wonderful...!

Kim B said...

OOOOOh LOVE the button! WOW- great job GF and thanks for sharing it with us

Allie said...

The button is soo cute thank you

patchas said...

Just beautiful! Wow. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent.

Aquarius Scrapability said...

Wow Chas this is gorgeous!
xoxo
Aquarius

PSP-Filiaal said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much.
Lirios - the Netherlands

Tracey said...

Thank you so much for this pretty mini kit.

Minrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minrey said...

Thank you so much for this lovely mini kit. I hope you do not remove the freebie as I made a tag/tutorial using your free kit. As soon as I publish it I will send you the link.

Thank you again,
Minrey

Tess said...

Thank you so much!

JustJo63-AussieNut said...

Thanks so much Chas x x x