This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using Corel PSP X2 version but any version will do.
Tube of choice. I am using the amazing artwork of Sonia Roji. You can purchase a license to use her work at MPT.
This particular tube can be found under the FREE PSP tubes section ;)
Freebie Scrap kit by NewLife's Dreams called Peaceful Feeling found HERE Thank you so much! I love this mini-kit! ♥
Cloud supplied HERE
Font for name is FFFUrban found HERE
Another quickie tut for you!
* * * * *
1. Open up a new transparent image 625 x 625 pixels and flood fill white.
Open doodle element, resize to 500 px wide, copy 'n paste as a new layer.
2. Open leaf element, resize to 500 px. in height.
Copy 'n paste as a new layer, moving slightly down and to left.
3. Open overlay, resize to 600 px in height, copy 'n paste as a new layer above leaf.
4. Open butterflies, resize to 600 px in height, copy 'n paste as a new layer
Duplicate this butterfly layer, resize it approx 90% and move copy layer to right
and original layer to left.
5. Open wordArt 2 element, resize to 600 px wide, copy 'n paste as a new layer.
Reduce opacity to 46%.
6. Open ribbon element, resize to 550 px in width, copy 'n paste as a new layer
7. Open tube of choice, copy 'n paste as a new layer.
To make it appear her feet are wrapped inside the ribbon, duplicate tube layer
and move duplicate copy layer below ribbon layer.
Erase uppermost tube layer around the ankles and across midriff.
You may add a drop shadow to the duplicate tube layer if desired OR
as I did, duplicate the bottom most tube layer
and on original duplicate tube copy layer, use Adjust blur ~ Gaussian blur ~ radius 2 or 3.
8. Open cloud layer, copy 'n paste as a new layer between the two uppermost tube layers.
9. Add your copyright, URL, watermark & name.
To make name as mine above, using FFFUrban font, sz 10, anti-alias UNchecked, in Fill color of choice or #71290b.
type your name six or eight times on one line, 'highlight' the line
and paste it beneath the original line in the text box
to make six or eight lines of the same text.
Apply and convert to raster layer.
Using eraser, find preset fuzz soft, erase some of the edges of your name text to make it appear to fade outward.
10. Merge all flatten save as a .JPEG or close white bg and merge visible, save as a .PNG
Hope you enjoy your new tag!