This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using Corel PSP X2 version but any version will do.
Tube of choice. I am using the sexy artwork of Elias Chatzoudis. You can purchase a license to use his work at MPT.
FTU Freebie kit by called Winter Romance found HERE
and Freebie Winter Is My Love kit by Kimla found HERE
If this is your mask, please email me via my blog so I can credit you and/or remove. Thank you!
Font for name is Futurist Fixed-Width HERE
Another quickie tut for you.
* * * * *
1. Open a new transparent image, 625 x 575 px. Flood fill white.
Add a new raster layer, selections ~ select ALL
Open paper from Winter Romance kit, copy 'n paste INTO the selection. Select ~ none.
Sharpen once. Open Bdmask3, minimize.
Layer ~ New Mask Layer ~ from Image ~ find bdmask3 and apply.
Merge group. Duplicate masked layer 2 or 3 times.
2. Open element3 from Kimla kit, resize to 600 px wide.
C/P as a new layer above your masked layers.
Move to top left. Duplicate and move this layer to bottom right.
D/S with 1/-1/20/2 blur color black
3. Open element 4, resize to 600 px wide. C/P as a new layer.
4. Open star element5, resize 12%.
Using selection tool, freehand ~ point-to-point, draw a selection
around the round ring at the top of the star 'n delete. Select ~ none.
D/S as above.
Duplicate as many times as desired, resizing some 75% more.
5. Open kimla's pink element2, resize 10% and C/P as a new layer.
Duplicate as many times as desire.
6. Open blue star element2 from Winter Romance kit, resize to 600 px in height.
C/P as a new layer. Move slightly upward.
Using Adjust, brightness/contrast, brightness 255, contrast 0.
D/S if desired.
7. Open wordart from Kimla designs kit, resize to 600 px in width.
C/P as a new layer. Using brightness/contrast 255/0, change color to white.
Adjust ~ add noise ~ uniform ~ 35, monochrome checked. Sharpen.
Add D/S 1/-1/40/2 blur, color black
8. Add tube of choice. Duplicate tube. On this duplicate layer, Adjust ~ blur ~ guassian blur ~ 3.
Change blend mode to 'soft light'.
D/S original tube layer only.
9. Open bird from Winter Romance kit, resize 10% and another 75%.
Sharpen. C/P paste as a new layer, rotate with pick tool (deformation tool) if desired.
10. If you wish to resize your tag, do so now using 90% smartsize.
Add your copyright, URL, watermark and name.
For name use background color white ~ Adjust ~ add noise, same setting as above. Sharpen. D/S.
Close white background, merge visible and save as a PNG.
Hope you enjoy your wintery tag!