This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using Corel PSP X2 version but any version will do.
Tube of choice. I am using the sexy artwork of Walter Girotto. You can purchase a license to use his work at MPT.
FTU Scrapkit called Frozen 2 found HERE Thank you, Thaliris ♥
Gemmask8 found HERE Thank you so much Gem. I love your masks! ♥
Supplies HERE includes snowani & wordart
Optional Plugin: Eye Candy 4000 ~ Gradient Glow for name only.
Font for name is Ability Black, a pay font
* * * * *
1. Open a new transparent image, 625 x 600 px. Flood fill white.
Add a new raster layer, selections ~ select ALL
Open paper 27, copy 'n paste INTO the selection. Selections ~ none. Sharpen once.
Open gemsmask8, minimize. Layers ~ New Mask Layer ~ from Image ~ find gemsmask8 'n apply.
2. Open element 75, resize to 600 px wide, C/P as a new layer.
Open element 25, resize to 550 px wide, C/P as a new layer. Image ~ free rotate 7 degrees to left.
Duplicate ~ merge down. D/S using 1/1/80/3 blur, color #404040
3. Open element 54, resize 20%, C/P as a new layer. Using pick tool (deformation tool),
rotate slightly. Sharpen. Duplicate as many times as desired. D/S each leaf.
4. Open element 79, resize to 600 px in height. C/P as a new layer.
Image ~ rotate ~ 15 degrees to left. Sharpen. D/S.
5. Open element 50, resize 25%, C/P as a new layer. Rotate with pick tool as desired. Sharpen.
Duplicate as many times as desired. D/S each leaf layer.
6. Open element 47, resize 20%, C/P as a new layer. Rotate with pick tool slightly. Sharpen.
Duplicate as many times as desired. D/S each pine cone.
7. Open frame element 17, resize to 550 px in height and again at 90%. C/P as a new layer.
Using selection tool ~ freehand ~ point-to-point, draw a selection just beyond inside border of frame.
Open Paper23, resize to 550 px wide, C/P as a new layer. Invert selection ~ press delete. Selections ~ none.
Move paper layer below rope frame.
8. Open tube of choice. C/P as a new layer above your paper layer. Duplicate. Move duplicate copy above frame.
Using eraser tool, erase any part of the bottom tube layer that extends beyond bottom part of frame.
On duplicate tube layer, erase part of foot to make it appear she is stepping out of the frame.
See reference tag. D/S duplicate tube layer only.
9. Open element 30, resize 20%, C/P as a new layer. Duplicate as many times as desired. D/S each.
Open element 99, resize 25%, C/P as a new layer. Place on left side of frame. D/S
Open wordart supplied, C/P as a new layer, placing to right of frame.
If you wish to resize your tag, do so now using 90% smartsize.
Add your copyright, URL, watermark and name.
Close off white background and all layers ABOVE the paper layer on your layer palette (excluding paper).
Copy MERGED the bottom layers.
Open Animation Shop, paste as a new animation. Duplicate frames for a total of 10 frames. Select ~ All
Open snowani supplied. Select ALL ~ copy
Drag first frame of snow ani over first frame of main tag, placing it over the paper layer.
If you didn't resize your tag in PSP, the snow ani should fit perfectly over the paper layer.
Back to PSP, close off all the bottom layers BELOW the paper layer, including the paper layer.
Open all layers ABOVE the paper layer. Copy MERGED this top layer.
Paste in A/S as a new animation. Duplicate for a total of 10 frames. Select ~ all ~ copy.
Drag first frame of this top animation over the first frame of the main tag.
View animation. If happy, change animation properties to opaque ~ color white.
Optimize and save as a .gif.
Hope you enjoy your new Xmas creation.