This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using Corel PSP X2 version but any version will do.
Tube of choice. I am using the beautiful artwork of Vinegar. You can purchase a license to use her work at MPT.
FTU mini-kit called Just Merry Christmas found HERE Thank you, Erika! ♥
Wordart HERE If this is your wordart, please email me via my blog so I can give you proper credit and/or remove.
Font for name is MoonDance Two, a pay font
Another quickie tut for you!
* * * * *
1. Open a new transparent image, 650 x 550 px. Flood fill white.
Open element 1, resize to 600 px wide. C/P as a new layer. Duplicate ~ mirror ~ flip.
2. Open element 7, resize to 540 px wide, C/P, place in upper half of tag. Duplicate ~ mirror ~ flip.
3. Open element 5 shadowed, resize approx 13%. C/P
Using magic wand, click in center of ribbon frame, modify selections ~ expand by 7.
Open paper, resized to 500 px wide. C/P as a new layer below the wreath frame.
Selections ~ invert ~ delete ~ invert again.
Add a new raster layer, flood fill with #4a3435.
Selections ~ none. Change blend mode of this color layer to Hard Light.
Sharpen the paper layer beneath this color layer.
4. Open element 6, shadowed, resize to 500 px wide. C/P ~ rotate ~ 90 degrees to right.
Place over bottom portion of ribbon frame.
5. Open element 2 shadowed, resize to 225 px wide. C/P at bottom of ribbon frame.
Colorize Hue & Saturation ~ 253/105.
6. Open element 8 shadowed, resize 15%, C/Paste below the paper & ribbon frame.
Rotate with pick tool as desired. Duplicate & rotate again. Duplicate ~ mirror ~ resize 85.
Place as desired.
7. Open tube of choice, C/P where you wish.
Duplicate tube and close for now.
On original tube layer, use Adjust ~ brightness/contrast of -255/0.
Drop opacity of this layer to approx 34%.
Open duplicate tube layer and offset slightly down 'n to left.
Using eraser tool, erase part of the original tube layer at the very top around the 'fairy dust' only.
This lowered opacity effect creates a perfect drop shadow of your tube.
8. Add wordart supplied, resize if desired. C/P.
Using adjust brightness/contrast, colorize this wordart 'black' using setting -255 / 0
OR white using +255 / 0, whichever looks best for your tag.
D/S only if colorizing it white.
9. If you wish to resize your tag do so now using 90% smartsize.
Add copyright, URL, watermark & name.
Close white background, merge visible ~ crop merged opaque 'n save as a PNG.
Hope you enjoy your new creation!