This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using Corel PSP X2 version but any version will do.
Tubes of choice.
I am using the sexy artwork of Keith Garvey. You can purchase a license to use his work at MPT.
Template 192 by Gina's Gems Tuts 'n Such found HERE
Font of choice or one I used is Bank Gothic Light found HERE
Mask4 of Mask Set 1-4 by Rieka Rafika found HERE
Scrap accessories of choice or a FTU kit called Lily of the Valley found HERE for a limited time!
Filters: Tramages ~ Pool Shadow
Eye Candy 4000 ~ Gradient Glow
EyeCandy 5 ~ Impact ~ Glass
Xero - Fritillary & Porcelain
* * * * *
1. Open template 192, Shift + D to duplicate. Close original template.
Delete top credit layer, white strip layers 1 & 2, center circle frame and 'Cute As A Button' & 'Sweet As Candy' wordart layers.
On 'Sexy As Hell' wordart layer, draw a rectangular selection around the word 'AND' and delete.
Delete the Sexy As Hell outline layer.
2. Select the Scribbled heart layer ~ move it to the left little box ~ Duplicate 'n move copy layer to little frame box on right.
See reference tag.
D/S rectangle frame 1, 2 and 3 with 2/2/39/5 blur color black.
3. Select small circle 1, use Xero ~ Fritillary ~ setting 5/30/50/45
use same setting for small circle 2 layer.
4. Select Large Circle 1 layer ~ select all ~ float ~ defloat ~ add a new raster layer and flood fill #f8bcc9. INVERT selection.
Open tube of choice. I resized tube 110% and sharpened tube using Unsharp mask ~ radius 1, strength 40, clipping 3, luminance only checked.
C/P as a new layer above large circle layer ~ center ~ delete excess. INVERT selection again.
choose Modify ~ select selections borders ~ inside ~ border width 5, anti-alias checked.
Add a new raster layer and flood fill with # df254c. Selections ~ none.
Add noise ~ random ~ uniform ~ 43%.
Do the very same with Large Circle 2 layer.
On tube layers, only apply Xero ~ Porcelain ~ standard setting or 50, 128, 128, 0, 0, 255.
5. Select Medium Circle 1 layer ~ selections ~ All ~ float ~ defloat ~ apply Tramages ~ Pool Shadow ~ 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 130.
Apply EyeCandy 4000 ~ Gradient Glow with white ~ glow width 3, soft corners 0, opacity 100 ~ color white ~ choose Fat preset.
Do same with Medium Circle 2 layer.
6. Select black rectangle 1 layer ~ change color to white by using contrast/brightness ~ 255/0 respectively.
Do same for black rectangle 2 layer.
7. Select diagonal squares layer ~ change color to white by using contrast/brightness ~ 255/0
Selections ~ All ~ float ~ defloat
Open tube of choice ~ mirror ~ C/P as a new layer and center over top left square of diagonal. Invert selection ~ delete.
Deselect. Merge down tube layer to white diagonal layer. Sharpen using Unsharp mask setting as above.
Draw a selection around bottom left diagonal square 'n delete. (This will be hiden by main tube.)
8. Select Center Circle ~ apply EyeCandy5 ~ Impact ~ Glass as below:
9. Add any other embellishments from kit as desired, resized to your liking.
D/S all your layers except tube layers and scribbled hearts.
10. You may use the word art supplied if you wish. I chose to re-write it using Bank Gothic Light sz 30 px. Anti-alias Sharp.
Fill color # d52f4c.
Select ~ All ~ float ~ defloat ~ modify ~ expand by 2 ~ add a new raster layer ~ flood fill white ~ deselect.
Move this white layer below your word art layer. Add noise ~ uniform ~ 43% ~ monochrome checked. D/S.
Do same for each wordart layer you add and your name as well.
Change sz of font to 50 px for 'Sexy As Hell' wordart.
Change sz of font to 72 for name. For added affect, use Tramages ~ Pool Shadow on fill color layer for your name. (Not noise layer.)
11. Add main tube ~ Duplicate ~ change blend mode to soft light. D/S original tube layer only. Move main tube layers below "Sexy As Hell" word art layer.
Add copyright & watermark.
12. Select white background layer, add a new raster layer ~ flood fill with a gradient of foreground white, background #f8bcc9.
Choose linear gradient ~ 45 degrees, repeats 0 ~ flood fill layer.
Open mask 4, minimize. Apply mask from image. Merge Group. Resize 90 - 95%.
Close white backgrounds ~ select any tube layer ~ merge visible ~ save as a PNG.