Welcome everyone! Feel free to leave me comments! Thank you for checking in!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Here I am...once again!

Hello Everyone! Sorry for the lonnnnnnnnnnng hiatus but I'm back and anxious to share some FTU tuts with you again. I surfed around to see what is new and I'm so impressed with the talented scrap makers out there. They are my inspiration so here I am to share some of their work with you. I sure missed you all. Occasionally I would open PSP and create a tag but I simply did not have the time to write any tutorials. Thank you for your patience. I am thrilled to see my followers are still trying my tuts. It feels so good to be back! I hope I remember how to do this. Blogger has revamped a few things so I have to put on the thinking cap once again. Hope you enjoy my new tuts as I learn my way around again. xoxo

post signature

No comments: