CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW FULL SIZE.
This tutorial is intended for those with a working knowledge of PSP Supplies Needed: Corel PSP X2 or any version thereof.
Tube of choice.
I am using the amusing artwork of CuddlyRigorMortis from CDO.
PTU scrap kit by BabyCakes found at CDO. Thank you, Veronica! ♥
Sparkle Mask 5 by Sue found HERE. Thank you, Sue! ♥
Plugin: EyeCandy 4 ~ Gradient Glow
Word Art by Siobhan found HERE Thank you! ♥
Font used for name is Stonehenge.
* * * * *
1.Open a new transparent image 700 x 650 px.
Flood fill white. Add a new raster layer, select all open paper 2, copy 'n paste into the selection. Deselect
Apply Sparkle Mask 5. Merge group. Sharpen.
Adjust ~ add noise ~ random ~ 33. Do not check monochrome.
Resize masked layer 95%.
2. Open/copy/paste Element 4. Move slightly to left. D/S 4/4/75/3 color black.
Open/copy/paste Element 16. Resize 50%. Using pick tool, rotate flower to right. Sharpen D/S 2/2/75/4 color black.
Open/copy/paste Element 17, resize 70%.
Rotate flower with pick took. Sharpen D/S as above.
Open/copy/paste Element 23, resize 75%. Add as many as desired. D/S each.
Open/copy/paste Element 10, resize 50%. Rotate 90 degrees to right. Duplicate ~ mirror. D/S each. Open/copy/paste Element 15, mirror. D/S
See reference tag for placement.
3. Copy 'n paste main tube. D/S
4. Open wordart of choice. Copy/paste. Adjust ~ add noise ~ randon 43. Do not check monochrome. Add gradient glow using EyeCandy4. color # c59a41. Width 3, soft corners 0, setting as below:
5. Resize tag if desired using 90% smart size.
6. Add copyright, watermark & name using same added noise, gradient glow & D/S.
Delete white background 'n save as a PNG.